We are delighted to announce that our refreshed EDINA website is now live!
At the start of 2016 we marked EDINA turning 20 by celebrating our past achievements, but we didn’t just look back, we have also been thinking about where we want to go next. So, it is fitting to end the year looking forwards with a totally refreshed website which puts what we do, and what we want to do next, front and centre.
Key changes include:
- A whole new Our Skills section, highlighting the range and depth of our capabilities, experience and expertise, which will continue to develop as we do.
- Celebrating Our People, the brilliant individuals who make EDINA’s services and innovation work what it is. You will also see our colleagues’ friendly faces in our featured images across the site.
- Services, projects and commissioned work are all showcased in our new We Deliver area.
- New portfolio highlights across the site, providing short overviews of notable work and accomplishments.
- A whole new area, Work with Us, where you can find out more about working with EDINA, whether you are looking for advice and expertise, or to develop new projects together.
Our new cleaner, simpler design is – like all of our services and sites - designed to look just as good on mobile, on different browsers and operating systems. And the site will be continuously improved and developed over time, reflecting the dynamic and innovative nature of our work as an organisation.
We think you will find our new website much easier to navigate and we hope that it will provide you with more of an insight into what we do, and how we can work with you. Please enjoy exploring our new EDINA site and do let us know your comments and feedback through our contact page or tweet us.