EDINA staff are in Birmingham today presenting at Jisc Digifest 2015 to showcase various services and projects.
EDINA team members are leading several sessions and participating in others over the two day conference at the ICC venue. Some of the proceedings are being streamed live enabling virtual attendance. In addition, there are social media channels for remote and live involvement.
EDINA sessions include:
- Finding, managing, delivering and using the right MediaHub content
- Digital mapping tools to support teaching and learning in colleges
- Helping you shape infrastructure to implement open access efficiently
- Making research data more resourceful
- Social media and managing your digital footprint
- Jisc geospatial services: enabling research across disciplines
- Library support services: increasing the benefits to institutions
- Harnessing the power of indoor positioning technology