About EDINA: an introduction
- Jisc-designated centre for digital expertise & online service delivery
- Part of "EDINA and Data Library" division of Information Services at the University of Edinburgh
- Develops and delivers shared services and infrastructure to support research and education in the UK
- Operating since 1995/96 as one of a number of organisations in the ‘Jisc Family’
To be integral to the quality and productivity of research and education, in the UK and beyond.
We develop and deliver online services and digital infrastructure for UK research and education. Contributed as part of the ‘Jisc Family’, these are both high quality and cost-effective, drawing upon knowledge and expertise gained through research, innovation and development.
- Innovation for the benefit of research, education and the wider society
- Engagement with stakeholders, customers, partners and users, nationally and internationally
- Expertise and understanding gained from the deployment of staff and technology in one of the world’s leading research and teaching universities
- Trust deriving from a record of honest performance, being of and for the research and education sector which we serve
- Excellence in our work and the work of others